These pictures pretty much sums up our vacation this year. (We went to Denmark, Norway and Sweden by car) Being a native Norwegian myself I never thought I would be so surprised and flabbergasted by the beauty of my own country. I have never in my life seen such beautiful places with amazing sunsets and nature.
Pictured (from top left to right):
1. Sunset in Høle (a small village 40 min outside Stavanger).
2. The Pulpit Rock (Preikestolen) The hike is about 4 hours all together but oh so worth it.
3. Me in a huge candy store in Svinesund, Sweden. Bought myself about 2 kg worth of candy there, haha.
4. View from a little mountain at a camp site in Norway called Oddane Sand.
5. Solastranden (Sola beach). Located between Stavanger and Sandnes.
6. On our drive over the mountains from Stavanger to my hometown we came accross snow.
7. Oddane Sand.
8. My boyfriend on a small mountain at Oddane Sand.
9. The beach at Oddane Sand.