These pictures pretty much sums up our vacation this year. (We went to Denmark, Norway and Sweden by car) Being a native Norwegian myself I never thought I would be so surprised and flabbergasted by the beauty of my own country. I have never in my life seen such beautiful places with amazing sunsets and nature.
Pictured (from top left to right):
- Sunset in Høle (a small village 40 min outside Stavanger).
- The Pulpit Rock (Preikestolen) The hike is about 4 hours all together but oh so worth it.
- Me in a huge candy store in Svinesund, Sweden. Bought myself about 2 kg worth of candy there, haha.
- View from a little mountain at a camp site in Norway called Oddane Sand.
- Solastranden (Sola beach). Located between Stavanger and Sandnes.
- On our drive over the mountains from Stavanger to my hometown we came accross snow.
- Oddane Sand.
- My boyfriend on a small mountain at Oddane Sand.
- The beach at Oddane Sand.