With it being the last day of the first month of the year, I figured I would share my January favorites with you. Some of the items below are vintage, but I will see if I can find equivalent items to them.
- Karu leather bag (similar here)
- Reliquia gold hoop earrings (similar here)
- Vintage gold bracelet (similar here)
- Paloma Wool book (btw, this knit is the best I’ve seen in a while!)
- Vintage teacup and saucer (similar here)
- Vintage gold spoon
- Gucci Bloom perfume but backwards because its logo has come off
- Eloeil rainbow backwards
- Onyx ashtray from my shop Curated Heaven
- Vintage white shell dish (similar here)
- Vintage white shell plate from my shop Curated Heaven
- Disco ball
- Sunglasses from Mango (similar here)
- Beigic replenishing body oil
- Jo Malone Orange Blossom perfume
- Diptyque Des Sens perfume
- Vintage crystal tray (similar here)
- Gold croissant
So it’s been a few years since I last blogged, and then it was mostly outfit posts. I want to get back into the game, but this time I want to focus more on beauty, fashion, home interior and lifestyle.
Let me know if any of these products are in your current rotation, or if you have some recommendations for other products you think I’d like. Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend!